Let's get talking and exploring new words!
Find an empty bag (any type of bag will do the job).
Look around your kitchen in the fridge or the cupboards for some vegetables. They can be any kind of vegetables.
Put the vegetables inside your bag and close the bag.
Sing together 'What's inside the bag, what's inside the bag, let's find out, let's find out'.
Open the bag and talk about what you find inside.
- the vegetables names
- colours of the vegetables
- what the outside of the vegetables feel like
- what the vegetables look like inside
- if the vegetables are in a packet or a bag or a punnet
- how the vegetables grow
- what the vegetables need to grow
- and anything else that you can think of.