Please click on the picture below to listen to the story together.
After listening to the story together please talk to your child about the story.
- Can you remember the names of all the different animals in the story?
- Where was the story taking place?
- What wouldn't the crocodile let the animals do?
- Which animal helped the crocodile?
- How did the mouse help the crocodile?
- Why did the crocodile have tooth ache?
Why don't you make some stick puppets of the animals and retell the story.
Click on the picture below to listen to Mrs Kortright read Smile, Crocodile, Smile.