week beginning 6th April
Drawing and Designing Eggs
You will need: Paper, pens or pencils.
- Draw a large egg shape on your paper.
- Decorate the egg with wavy and zig-zag lines, circles, hearts, stars as well as anything else you can think of.
- Colour in the different parts of your egg.
- Carefully cur out your egg shape.
You will need: a bucket/tub/bag.
Either in your garden or while out for your daily exercise try to find as many of the following things as possible and use them to create a picture or model.
- something wet
- something noisy
- something old
- something heavy
- something shiny
- something dry
- something quiet
- something new
- something light
- something dark
- something you would like to keep
- something that can blow in the wind
- something you have never seen before
- something that smells nice
- something beautiful
- five different shades of green
Ladybird maths game
You will need access to a computer or tablet with the Internet.
Pleas click on the link below to play a counting game. Please work up to 5 first and then try to 10 if your child can do it.
Egg and Spoon Race
Using hard boiled eggs or small balls, hold egg and spoon races with your family. You could even try a small ball on a tennis racket. These can happen in your garden or in a clear area of your home.
Let's Celebrate Easter
In the nursery we would have watched the CBeebies programme 'Let's Celebrate' all about Easter. Your child can watch a family prepare for this festival and celebrate it with their family and friends. Please click on the link below.