Children are expected to attend school wearing their school uniform. The uniform helps to give them a sense of identity with the school. The school colours are royal blue and grey. All items of uniform are obtainable from chain stores apart from the cardigan or sweatshirt, PE t-shirt, school tie and book bag.
The uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- White shirt or blouse in KS2 and white polo shirt or white shirt in Early Years and KS1
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (purchased from school)
- Blue summer dress (striped or checked) usually worn in the Summer term
- Grey or white socks or tights (no coloured tights please)
- Black shoes not trainers
- School tie
Pupils should also have a PE kit, consisting of:
- A yellow t-shirt with school logo (purchased from school)
- Pair of royal blue shorts and/or navy blue joggers (available to purchase from school)
- Black or white trainers with good grip
- A named, drawstring PE bag in Early Years (available to purchase from school)
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL UNIFORM HAS YOUR CHILD'S NAME CLEARLY MARKED IN IT.
- Sweatshirt or Cardigan (Sizes 24", 26", 28", 30-32" & 34"): £9.50
- Sweatshirt or Cardigan (Size 'S' (Small) Adult): £9.50
- Tie (Elastic or 39"): £3.25
- Tie (45"): £3.50
- PE t-shirt (Sizes 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12yrs, 'XS' (Extra Small) Adult & 'S' (Small) Adult: £4.50
- PE shorts (Sizes 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12yrs): £4.50
- PE joggers (Sizes 22", 24", 26", 28", 30-32", 34"): £9.00
- KS1 Book bag: £4.50
- Drawstring PE bag: £2.50
Don't forget - children paint, use clay, glue and can generally get very dirty! Please make sure they wear clothes that are easily washed.
Only religious jewellery may be worn to school. Where a child has pierced ears, small studs may be worn - there should be no hooped or dangly earrings.