Vision for Primary PE and Sport Premium at Chatsworth
- All children to succeed in PE and achieve high standards
Inspire children to develop a life-long love of PE
Develop an inclusive PE ethos within the school and community
- Target non participators within PE by providing extra-curricular activities
- To raise participation of children with disability/SEN within PE.
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity thus kick starting healthy active lifestyles
- Providing appropriate and correct equipment for children to experience different physical activities.
- Develop a competitive league/tournament within the school collaboration.
- Provide children an opportunity to take part in competitive and non-competitive competitions outside of the school.