Children are expected to attend school wearing their school uniform. The uniform helps to give them a sense of identity with the school. The school colours are royal blue and grey. All items of uniform are obtainable from chain stores apart from the cardigan or sweatshirt, PE t-shirt, school tie and book bag.
The Reception uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- White polo shirt (recommended for Reception because of the short sleeves and few buttons)
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (purchased from school)
- Blue summer dress (striped or checked) usually worn in the Summer term
- Grey or white socks or tights (no coloured tights please)
- Black shoes (not trainers)
Pupils should also have a PE kit, consisting of:
- A yellow t-shirt with school logo (purchased from school)
- Pair of royal blue shorts and/or navy blue joggers (available to purchase from school)
- Black or white trainers with good grip
- A named, drawstring PE bag in Early Years (available to purchase from school)
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL UNIFORM HAS YOUR CHILD'S NAME CLEARLY MARKED IN IT.
School Uniform Prices:
(These items are available to purchase from Chatsworth Primary School)
- Sweatshirt or Cardigan (Sizes 24", 26", 28", 30-32" & 34"): £9.50
- Sweatshirt or Cardigan (Size 'S' (Small) Adult): £9.50
- Tie : £3.50
- PE t-shirt (Sizes 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12yrs, 'XS' (Extra Small) Adult & 'S' (Small) Adult: £5.00
- PE shorts (Sizes 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12yrs): £5.00
- PE joggers (Sizes 22", 24", 26", 28", 30-32", 34"): £9.00
- KS1 Book bag: £5.00
- Drawstring PE bag: £3.50
Don't forget - children paint, use clay, glue and can generally get very dirty! Especially in Reception! Please make sure they wear clothes that are easily washed.
Only religious jewellery may be worn to school. Where a child has pierced ears, small studs may be worn - there should be no hooped or dangly earrings.