Children are expected to attend school wearing their school uniform. The uniform helps to give them a sense of identity with the school. The school colours are royal blue and grey. All items of uniform are obtainable from chain stores apart from the cardigan or sweatshirt, PE t-shirt, school tie and book bag.
The uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- White shirt or blouse in KS2 ( white polo shirt or white shirt with tie may also be worn in Reception and KS1)
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (purchased from school)
- Blue summer dress (striped or checked) usually worn in the Summer term
- Grey or white socks or tights (no coloured tights please)
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- School tie
Pupils should also have a PE kit, consisting of:
- A yellow t-shirt with school logo (purchased from school)
- Pair of royal blue shorts and/or navy blue joggers (available to purchase from school)
- Black or white trainers with good grip
- A named, drawstring PE bag in Early Years (available to purchase from school)
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL UNIFORM HAS YOUR CHILD'S NAME CLEARLY MARKED IN IT.
You can order name labels from StikinsÒ. Prices start from £6.80 for 30 labels. If you are interested in purchasing these labels, please quote our fundraising number '4096' when you place your order with them. You can click on the picture below to be directed to their website.
School Uniform Prices:
(These items are available to purchase from Chatsworth Primary School)
- Sweatshirt or Cardigan (Sizes 24", 26", 28", 30-32" & 34"): £9.50
- Sweatshirt or Cardigan (Size 'S' (Small) Adult): £9.50
- Tie : £3.50
- PE t-shirt (Sizes 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12yrs, 'XS' (Extra Small) Adult & 'S' (Small) Adult: £5.00
- PE shorts (Sizes 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12yrs): £5.00
- PE joggers (Sizes 22", 24", 26", 28", 30-32", 34"): £9.00
- KS1 Book bag: £5.00
- Drawstring PE bag: £3.50
Don't forget - children paint, use clay, glue and can generally get very dirty! Please make sure they wear clothes that are easily washed.
Only religious jewellery may be worn to school. Where a child has pierced ears, small studs may be worn - there should be no hooped or dangly earrings.